Saturday, October 3

Cheryl Cole sick with solo career fear

Cheryl ColePopstar Cheryl Cole, who is busy judging artists on TV show X-Factor these days, wakes up in the middle of the night "sick with fear" about her own solo career.

The ‘Girls Aloud’ singer, who will release her debut solo album ‘3 Words’ later this month, is terrified of stepping into the spotlight without her bandmates.

"The thing is, for the past seven years the other girls have been my safety blanket. If I forget my words on stage or something, there’s always four other girls that can pick it up. Now I’m completely on my own. I wake up in the middle of the night sick with pure fear going, “What am I doing?," Cole said.

However, the 26-year old singer feels even though she is frightened, she wants to challenge herself by heading for a solo career and wants to pursue a venture on her own.

"Girls Aloud is becoming a bit too normal. I need a new challenge, a kick up the bum. It’s good to feel frightened.

Being out of your comfort zone isn’t always a bad thing," she added.

Cheryl, who is married to English footballer Ashley Cole, is set to release her first single “Fight For This Love” on October 19 followed by the album “3 Words” on October 26.

0 comments:

Blog Archive