Sunday, October 18

Selena Gomez turns fashion designer

Selena GomezDisney star Selena Gomez is turning fashion designer to launch an environment friendly clothing line for girls.

The 17 year old actress has teamed up with Generra designer Tom Melillo and businesswoman Sandra Campos for the new venture, titled ‘Dream Out Loud’.

"With my line, I really want to give the customer options on how they can put their own looks together," Gomez said.

"I want the pieces that can be easy to dress up or down, and the fabrics being eco-friendly and organic are super important. Also, the tags will all have some of my inspirational quotes on them. I’m just looking to send a good message," Gomez added.

The boho-chic collection, which will include dresses, tops, jeans, hats and scarves is due to hit stores in autumn 2010.

0 comments:

Blog Archive