Wednesday, October 7

Scarlett Johansson's Garland dreams

Scarlett JohanssonActress Scarlett Johansson is keen to star in the next big musical in Hollywood because she dreamt of becoming the next Judy Garland when she was a child.

"When I was a kid, I started acting because I wanted to be in movie musicals and on Broadway. I took a lot of vocal lessons and I thought I was going to be Judy Garland or something. It’s always been my dream to do a movie musical. I always wanted to sing on camera.”

However, she denied rumours of starring in a Broadway show right now. But with the success of recent big screen musicals like "Chicago", "Moulin Rouge" and "Dream Girls", Johansson is confident that she will get a chance to fulfil her dream.

"I’m really excited that it’s sort of been revived. It’s nice that I maybe have a chance to do it."

0 comments:

Blog Archive