Friday, August 21

Priyanka Chopra takes a break after 6 yrs

Priyanka ChopraHaving worked her way to the top slot after churning hits after hits, the fashion-able queen bee of Bollywood, Priyanka Chopra, has decided to take a much needed break from the filmdom rat race in a bid to calm her nerves. With several superhits in her kitty toped by the current blockbuster ‘Kaminey’, Priyanka is all geared up to jet set for a rejuvenating vacation after 6 yrs of toiling in B-town.

The sizzler, who is now secure of her strong standing in the industry, had been suffering form severe exhaustion and had even fuelled rumours of fainting on the sets. So much so was the actress under stress that she was even seen going in and out of hospital.

But now the actress has decided to refuel her energy tank as she told reporters, “I needed this holiday for a while. I am listening to my doctors, that is, my parents. I am very excited about the holiday.”

And her father, Dr Ashok Chopra is much too relieved for her daughter. Speaking to reporters he said, “My daughter has gone on a well-deserved break. I cannot disclose the location, but she has gone eastwards. My wife and I will join her after five or six days.”

As for her health her close pals state that the actress is doing much better now. “Priyanka’s health is better now and she is happy with the way ‘Kaminey’ has fared. She needed to be away from Mumbai. She had earlier been on a couple of short breaks, but for the first time in her six years in Bollywood, she will be gone for more than two weeks”, said the pal.

0 comments:

Blog Archive