Wednesday, August 12

Mugdha Godse stars opposite Bobby Deol

Mugdha GodseAfter receiving rave reviews for her acting skills in Fashion, Mugdha Godse is definitely set to explore her talent by venturing into drama, dark serious cinema and comedy with Jail and Rohit Shetty's All the Best respectively.

Mugdha seems to be exploring new avenues with every film. The latest entrant in the list happens to be the genre of horror. The lady is all set to scare the audiences in a horror flick produced by Sanjay Ahluwalia and Rajeev Virani of Rupali Om Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.

The film is to be directed by Rajeev Virani, a first time director and Mugdha is cast opposite the suave and dashing Bobby Deol. The pretty actress exclaims, "I just couldn't say no when I heard the script. It's a fantastic script and I'm so excited that I can't wait to start rolling. The whole art of scaring my audiences is so new for me and I'm looking forward for the same!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive