Thursday, August 27

Monica Bellucci dislikes to work out

Monica BellucciHollywood actress Monica Bellucci prefers wearing black for a slimmer look as she hates hitting the gym to cut on the extra flab.

The 44-year-old model-and-actress, who has four-year-old daughter Deva with husband Vincent Cassel, insists she is too busy to work out, so uses clever clothing choices to disguise any lumps and bumps.

"Going to the gym is impossible with my kind of life. Get up at 5am to get to a gym and then be on set at six? Impossible. So instead of going to the gym I dress in black. A lot more practical and lots more fun," says the “Malena” star.

Apart from black, Bellucci also has a fetish for classic red as it instantly reminded the actress of her mother and grandmother who used to put on her red lipstick before going to church.

"I do love lipstick though, I have loads of them. Mostly neutrals and nudes. But once in a while I’ll put on a classic red, and it instantly reminds me of my mother and my grandmother. She still had her femininity, I hope I am like that," the actress said.

"If I do a role where I have to lose weight, I can do that. I eat meat, fish and vegetables and I lose it right away. But sometimes I do a role where I have to gain weight, and I can tell you I prefer that. It has to come from inside," she added.

The Italian beauty insists she is not particular about beauty, claiming the only way to look good is to accept your flaws and make peace with your appearance.

0 comments:

Blog Archive