Monday, August 24

Penelope Cruz doesn't mind looking bad

Penelope CruzPenelope Cruz has said that she does not really care if she is looking bad in a film, as long as it fits the character she is playing.

"I am never concerned if I have to look bad. I don’t care if I look good. You do whatever is necessary to give the character what it needs. It’s important not to be selfish”, said the actress.

"You get used to looking at yourself. I make sure I am a piece of clay and give whatever that character needs inside and outside. I have a physique that can change and transform."

The “Vicky Cristina Barcelona” star dislikes actresses complaining about how they looked when they were young.

She added: "You always end up reading stories about actresses who say they were the ugly duckling in school. I think we have had enough of these stories.”

"I would probably say the same. We all feel that about ourselves, developing, becoming a woman. But if I read another story about another actress complaining about the way she looked at school, please not one again!"

0 comments:

Blog Archive