Wednesday, August 19

Jennifer Lopez learned from two failed marriages

Jennifer LopezJennifer Lopez is sure that her marriage to Marc Anthony will stay firm, as she can deal with marital problems much better after learning from the mistakes she committed in her previous marriages.

The actress/singer’s first hubby was Cuban-born waiter Ojani Noa in 1997, but the couple split only after a year. Lopez then walked down the aisle with dancer Chris Judd in 2001 but the two divorced in 2003.

Lopez and Latin singer Marc Anthony tied the knot in 2004. They have two twins named Max and Emme.

Lopez, 40, says it is difficult to make a marriage work but her past experiences are certainly helping her discover ways to make the relationship go on smoothly.

"I’m still figuring it out as I go along. How do two totally different people come together and make one life and say they’ll do it forever and ever? I mean, I’ve tried it. This is my third time’,” said Lopez.

"I don’t even think I tried in my other marriages, which was immature and not knowing better. I believe that in life you learn through experience. I’m old enough to know now that relationships take work. That it’s not an easy thing," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive