Friday, August 7

Sonakshi Sinha on cover of Avant Garde Life

"Mark my words, you will never see me in a Bikini" is what Sonakshi Sinha confesses in the latest issue of Avant Garde Life. She has studied fashion designing, walked the ramp and is now making a dynamic leap into the world of Bollywood with a dynamic superstar by her side in her debut film, Salman Khan.
Sonakshi Sinha
Dabang meaning fearless is the name of Sonakshi's first film. Here she adores the front cover of the Avant Garde Life. There is lots more inside. Her favourite actor - Hrithik, her favourite film - DDLJ and Dev D, Primal Fear and Fight Club, her favourite comedian - Russel Peters, her hottest man - Hugh Grant, her favourite actress - Rani Mukherjee, etc. As she quotes, "I was confident all the while, because I just had one thing in mind. This is what I always wanted to do.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive