Wednesday, December 8

Fergie creates a perfume with Avon

Fergie launches perfume with AvonFergie thinks it was fate that she was asked to create a perfume with Avon. "They approached me, and what girl doesn’t want to have a fragrance? What was interesting to me was that my grandma was an Avon lady. My mom used to help her package all the Avon stuff and have these little parties, so for me it was just a sign," said Fergie. "I also love all the work they do with breast cancer and cancer survivors," she added. Fergie also revealed how she and Avon worked on the fragrance for two years as she wanted to get the smell just right.

"We worked on the fragrance for two years. They asked me for my favourite smells from childhood. Besides my mom’s lasagne, one of the things I thought of was my old rock ‘n’ roll leather jacket - I love the smell of that, and it matched my personality as well," she said.

"So now there’s a hint of leather in her perfume- Outspoken. I toughened it up a little bit," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive