Friday, December 31

Ashley Greene prefers to wear simple outfits

Ashley Greene‘Twilight’ star Ashley Greene prefers to wear simple outfits even if she is attending a major Hollywood event. The 24 year old star, who shot to fame with her role as feisty vampire Alice Cullen in the superhit franchise, is a fan of simple designs. "My style in a nutshell is anything by J Mendel. I don’t generally wear patterns. I don’t take too long to get ready - I work with such a good team they’ve cut it down to one hour," Greene said. The actress does not ask her co-stars for red carpet fashion advice. She prefers keeping her outfits under wraps and likes to be surprised by her castmates outfits when they arrive at the same events together.

"The ‘Twilight’ cast don’t consult each other about red carpet looks, so it’s a surprise on the night. We’re like, ‘Oh my God, I love your outfit’."

0 comments:

Blog Archive