Monday, April 12

Gisele Bundchen can never be a designer

Gisele BundchenSupermodel Gisele Bundchen has revealed she could never be a fashion designer as she doesn’t have the skill or the patience to create clothes and accessories full-time.

The Brazilian beauty, however, did enjoy working on her flip-flop collection, Ipamema, with Brazil’s largest shoe company Grendene.

"I am very inspired by nature and like to use that for my ideas, but actually designing them - no way. I would be a disaster," she said.

Bundchen says she is more focused on her creations being environmentally-friendly rather than how much she helped design them.

"Nature is very close to my heart, and it is important for me that people who buy my flip-flops are made aware of the environment," she said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive