Monday, April 12

Rachel Weisz likes an ordinary life

Rachel WeiszShe may be a star but Oscar-winning actress Rachel Weisz likes to live an ordinary life with her three year old son Henry and director fiancee Darren Aronofsky.

The ‘Constant Gardener’ star likes to play the role of an extra-ordinary woman onscreen, but has a normal life.

"Of course, it’s not ordinary to get dressed in frocks to walk down red carpets and travel all over the world and stay in five-star hotels. I’m not working in a factory. But I drop Henry off at school and pick him up. I try my hardest to keep everyone together," Weisz said.

However, the 40 year old actress is still in love with acting as she believes there is always a new project for her to get involved in.

"That’s the great thing about acting. I can never imagine being satiated. It’s just like some math problem to figure out. I’m just getting started," Weisz said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive