Monday, April 12

Being single mother is hard for Lopez

Jennifer LopezHollywood actress Jennifer Lopez feels being a single mother, which she plays in her new movie "The Back Up Plan", is a hard job and is not sure if she would have been able to handle the role in real life.

"If I hadn’t met (husband) Marc (Anthony), I wouldn’t have had kids. It’s just too hard. I have so much respect for single moms or those women who find themselves a single mother. To choose to be a single mother is so courageous," said Lopez.

"It is such a hard job to raise a child and be everything to that child without a partner. It is just admirable and brave. I don’t know if I could do it on my own," she said.

The actress plays an unlucky-in-love single mother in the new movie, who decides to have a child alone and then falls for Mr. Right.

0 comments:

Blog Archive