Sunday, December 20

Jennifer Lopez is no more a fitness freak

Jennifer LopezSinger Jennifer Lopez says she’s no longer a "monster" when it comes to exercise.

And judging by her latest magazine cover shoot, she’s bearing no ill effects of a lifestyle less focused on gruelling daily workouts.

"Part of my business is being in shape and looking good. You can’t lie to yourself about it. But I’m not the monster I used to be in the exercise department”, said the singer.

Lopez also admitted she had to work hard to harness her vocal talent unlike her husband March Anthony.

"I had to work at it, but I knew that once I had achieved it, people would respond to me in a certain way. It wasn’t like it was with Marc, who opened his mouth at age three and was blessed with a voice from God. That wasn’t me," she said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive