Wednesday, December 9

Acting is not MBBS : Kangana Ranaut

Kangana RanautAlthough a young and vivacious Kangana Ranaut hit Bollywood early on, the dazzling beauty is much mature her age as she minces no words in setting her preferences right!

Hailing from a small town in Himachal, Kangana rose to instant stardom with flicks like ‘Gangster’, ‘Woh Lamhe’, ‘Life In A Metro’ and ‘Fashion’ while nursing a bitter break-up with Adhyayan Suman.

Talking on her Bollywood journey, a chirpy yet nonchalant Kangana said, “I’ve never said I didn’t want to be an actor. I wanted to, but knew it’s not a cakewalk. So whenever people used to ask me if I’d step into B’wood, I’d simply reply, ‘Dude, get me there if you can,’ for I knew it’s not easy. Acting is not MBBS - there are no textbooks, no written tests that you can sit for, excel in and get a degree. In the film industry, there’s no rulebook. In fact, before an exam, one knows what one has missed reading, and should have known, to get the right marks. Here, you don’t even know if you’re going wrong!”

0 comments:

Blog Archive