Sunday, May 24

Sonam Kapoor dating Cyrus Sahukar

Cyrus Sahukar might not have been able to grab attention of Sonam Kapoor in ‘Delhi-6’, where he featured with the latter but looks like the VJ just got lucky in real life.
Sonam Kapoor
Sonam and Cyrus, who became good friends while shooting for ‘Delhi-6’, are now apparently seeing each other. The newly formed duo will also be seen together in ‘Ayesha’, which is the Bollywood adaptation of Jane Austen’s classic ‘Emma’. The film is reportedly being produced by Sonam’s father Anil Kapoor.

Sources suggest that Sonam and Cyrus have been seeing each other since the past few months and are extremely fond of each other. It is believed that the two are often spotted spending quality time together at many of Mumbai’s suburban restaurants.

Not long ago, Cyrus, in an interview had stated, “Sonam beats me up randomly. I think she was my doctor in my last life. Whenever I’m a little low, she electrocutes me.”

1 comment:

  1. Nice Article. Thanks for sharing such interesting post here.

    I would not recommend her date with that guy.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive