Saturday, May 30

Kim Kardashian -big fan of British men

Kim KardashianSocialite Kim Kardashian has revealed that she is a big fan of British men. The reality TV star and Playboy pin-up says she finds them ‘cute’.

"I love it in the UK. I love the accent and there are definitely some cute men,” sad Kim Kardashian.

Meanwhile, the 28-year-old beauty, who’s been dating American footballer Reggie Bush for the past four years, is in no hurry to get hitched.

"I’ve been with Reggie for two years and he’s definitely the man for me, he’s everything I would want in a man,” she said.

"We’re on a reality TV show but we try to have a balance - we make sure we have our private moments if you know what I mean!" she added.

Kardashian was previously married to music producer Damon Thomas but they divorced after four years.

"I definitely want to get married again, that’s the best part of life - finding that person you can be with forever and have a really good relationship with,” she said.

"I’ve been through a marriage and divorce and I don’t want to do that again, I’m definitely more cautious and I’ll make sure I don’t jump into anything too quickly this time," she added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive