Sunday, May 31

Kalki Koechlin on the cover of Andpersand

Kalki Koechlin is someone who was a newcomer and an unheard name till the time Dev D hit the silver screen. Her smashing debut on the 70mm screen had many cinegoers scream their hearts out at Bollywood's new found poster girl, who is also the cover-girl of the latest edition of Andpersand.
Kalki Koechlin
Kalki in her interview to the magazine, says, "My life has gone back to normal after Dev D, you know. I am busy doing my theatre, and haven't been to the beauty parlour in three weeks!" And talking about her firang face that rests on an Indian heart, Kalki is candid enough to say, "I am as Indian as you are, I just don't look one. The media is constantly asking me when I am going back to France, but they don't get that this is where I have been my whole life."

The latest edition of 'Andpersand' has some interesting facts about the actress and lot more.

0 comments:

Blog Archive