Thursday, May 21

follow Beyonce Knowles to stay in shape

Beyonce KnowlesBeyonce Knowles has revealed that she buys clothes which are too small for her as a motivation to shed extra pounds.

The singer-and-actress, known for her curvy figure, admitted that it takes a lot of hard work for her to stay in shape so she sets goals for herself.

"I buy something too small and then say, “I have a reason. I need to wear these jeans or this hot dress," said Beyonce.

The 27-year-old beauty also revealed that her dream of winning an Oscar also drives her to work out rigorously.

To say motivated, Knowles keeps a painting of an Oscar at the gym - so when she’s on the treadmill, she’s running toward her goal.

She added, “I look at it, and I’m like, ‘OK, I have to stay in shape.’ "

0 comments:

Blog Archive