Tuesday, May 26

Amrita Arora mobbed while honeymooning

Amrita AroraAmrita Arora, who was last seen in ‘Golmaal Returns’, was pleasantly surprised while she was honeymooning with businessman hubby Shakeel Ladakh. The couple had chosen to get lovey-dovey in picturesque European cities.

Amrita was keen to have a private honeymoon and hoped not to get recognised anywhere. However, they were spotted by a large group of Indians at the airport in Venice. The travelling Indians insisted on interacting with Amu and she was more than happy to oblige.

Amu’s fan encounter didn’t stop here. She found that one of the staff members at a hotel where she and Shakeel were staying was a huge fan of Hindi films. Says Amrita, “It was a pleasant experience to see my fans even in European cities, where I was travelling. I feel that my fans have recognised my work and dedication towards my career and that’s why they follow me wherever I go.”

Well, we don’t want to burst Amrita’s bubble since she’s newly married and on cloud nine! ten! eleven! twelve!

0 comments:

Blog Archive