Sunday, December 14

Asin replaces Gul Panag for Tata Sky commercials

Aamir Khan’s next release Ghajini is getting a lot of buzz. So much that his Ghajini counterpart, Southern sensation Asin will replace Aamir’s current partner Gul Panag in the Tata Sky commercials.

The South Indian hottie said, “Yes, you’re right. I have signed a deal with Tata Sky for their next television commercial opposite Aamir Khan, which goes on air on the 25th December. I haven’t shot for the advert. It should be anytime soon”.

Where does that leave old partner Gul Panag?

She said, “I know nothing about it. I endorse Tata Sky Plus and have shot three films with Aamir, two of which have already been aired. My commitment with them is for one year. Anything beyond that, Tata Sky knows best”.

0 comments:

Blog Archive