Saturday, December 20

Hugh Jackman crowned Sexiest Man Alive 2008 by People

People magazine has crowned Hugh Jackman as the “Sexiest Man Alive 2008”. Now he joins the ranks of Hollywood's hottest stars.

The tall and lanky Australian actor, Hugh Jackman, added that extra zing to his roles in 'Van Helsing' and 'X-Men'.
Hugh Jackman, who is also known as 'Mr. Sex', has revealed how he came to be the world's sexiest man and how he manages to keep fit.

Jackman, 40, revealed that exercise and eating right is very important to maintain one's health and figure and that he follows a strict diet.

'I run 45 minutes every day to the gym, where I row, cycle and lift weights. You have to sweat every day’.

'No sugar. I eat every three hours - but not much carbohydrate. A lot of vegetables, salad, fish, chicken,' he stated.

The X-Men star also advised that in order to have a life you need to live more and dream less, and that one should live life the way they want and as it comes to be a success.

'No! I think it is wrong to have dreams. You shouldn't have a life goal, but rather live your life according to our feelings. I would never have believed that I would be where I am now 15 years ago,' he said. 'I just bought myself an apartment in New York [for 20 million dollars]. I've been very lucky in life. My advice: don't dream - live!' he added.

0 comments:

Blog Archive