Sunday, December 21

Anushka Sharma looking for real life Surinder Sahni

Model turned actress Anushka Sharma, who debuted opposite Shah Rukh Khan in “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”, reveals that she would like her dream guy to be like Surinder Sahni, the middle-class nice guy played by the superstar in the film. She also says she never dreamt of becoming an actress.

“I would love to have someone like Surinder. He should be a nice man. I believe in having a man who is beautiful and strong from inside. Inner beauty is most important. But I found Suri to be handsome and good-looking too,” Anushka said.

Directed by Aditya Chopra, “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi” is the story of a mismatched couple played by Shah Rukh and Anushka and how the two of them find love in the backdrop of a dance competition.

The model-turned-actress considers herself “fortunate” to have landed a debut with Yash Raj Films and, that too, opposite Shah Rukh, but Anushka says she had never planned to become a Bollywood heroine. “I never dreamt of becoming an actress; so it is not a dream come true for me,” she said.

Anushka, who is under a three-film contract with the Yash Raj banner, said she would be concentrating on those projects for now. “I have signed a three-film contract with Yash Raj. But I am free to do any other project if I wish,” she clarified.

0 comments:

Blog Archive