Monday, December 8

Kangana Ranaut working hard on her diet

Who doesn’t want to look better? The latest victim of this look-phobia being Kangana Ranaut in the Bollywood. Kangana Ranaut has put on quite a bit of weight of late. And it has been reported that she has been working extra hard on her diet. All because she believes that she needs to look better.

She remarks on her new look, "I was too thin earlier. And the fact was that I never really took care of myself. But now I have started taking care of the way I look. I am exercising and eating the right food," she adds. And Kangana says that she is glad with all the response and appreciation. "There have been times when I was criticised and I used to feel very bad about it. Things change with time. I am growing up now," says she.

But that's definitely not the only reason the actress is trying to put on some weight. She reveals there is more to it. "I need to look different for a Salsa number which I will shoot soon for my next film 'Kites'. That's a reason too. And let me tell you I am very nervous about it right now," says Kangana. The Salsa will obviously be opposite Hrithik Roshan, who, without a doubt, is the best dancer in the industry. "I think he is very kind," Kangana says talking about the actor praising her recently. It seems she likes Hrithik. Or shall we put it this way that she likes people with muscular physic like Hrithik. And she does agree. "On a personal level I like kind of muscular body," she smiles.

Kangana was recently seen as a model given to drug addiction in 'Fashion' and soon will be seen in 'Raaz - The Mystery Continues' directed by Moht Suri. And then she will be seen romancing Hrithik in one of next year's most awaited movies, 'Kites', which is being directed by Anurag Basu.

0 comments:

Blog Archive