Thursday, December 25

Scarlett Johansson will not be a mum soon


Hollywood actress Scarlett Johansson has declared that she will not expand her family any time soon.

The newlywed star who got her big break with “Horse Whisperer” said in a recent interview to Entertainment Tonight that she and husband Ryan Reynolds wouldn’t be becoming parents anytime soon.

“I’m 24 years old! I’ve got a lot of time for that,” she told Entertainment Tonight adding, “I love to work and I’m enjoying myself right now.”

But that doesn’t mean the star who has been on the list of the most beautiful people in the world many times, will never be ready to be a mother.

“Someday in the distant future I’m sure I’ll want to enjoy that part of my life. But I’m not ready for that yet,” she said.

The glamorous actress has recently been in news for auctioning off her used tissue to support a charity.

0 comments:

Blog Archive