Monday, December 29

Katrina Kaif shines with Nakshatra

Very recently Katrina Kaif who voted the sexiest woman by a UK based magazine and now it seems that she is quite allured by the tag. And after dethroning beauty queen Aishwarya Rai from the high chair of a brand ambassador of a famous diamond jewellery brand (Nakshatra), Katrina surely is flying high.

So how was it like to replace Ash to grab this plum project?

"It is nothing of that sort. It's just like any other profession. Nobody replaces anyone but the people behind the brand plan accordingly, looking for a change and keeping in mind the freshness and feel of their product. Aishwarya certainly looked awesome in earlier advertisements and now even I'm happy to be associated with it," Katrina gives a politically correct answer.

So what is it that Katrina looks for while endorsing a brand? Is it money or the happiness of throwing out the existing brand ambassador or is it something else?

"A lot of offers come my way every now and then, but I am very choosy. That's the reason you see me in very few ads. I prefer to work in them only if I feel they are worth it. I take my own decisions with a little research on that product, a bit of satisfaction and finally my gut feeling. I don't consult anyone before signing on the dotted line," says she.

Katrina has surely come a long way and needs no godfathers anymore.

0 comments:

Blog Archive