Wednesday, June 1

Heidi Klum launches lifestyle website

Heidi KlumHeidi Klum has launched her own lifestyle website, sharing tips on fashion, beauty, parenting and relationships.The website offers readers a ‘Look of the Day’ as well as ‘Run with Heidi’ which will motivate people to get out and exercise in the summer months and share their running experiences on the website. "I know it can be intimidating, and it may be easier to just say, ‘Eh, maybe tomorrow,’ Trust me, I get it. I know what it’s like to juggle a lot of things: family, friends, work. We are all busy and sometimes exercise gets left behind. At the same time, I’m 37 years old and I definitely want to be fit and healthy. I want to look and feel good, and I’m betting all of you do, too, " said Klum.The site has been received enthusiastically by commentators so far.

0 comments:

Blog Archive