Monday, June 27

Bipasha Basu suffers fashion faux pas

Bipasha BasuLast minute fashion choices can turn out to be a faux pas, as was seen in the case of Bipasha Basu, who ended up wearing the same dress as actress Ameesha Patel on the International Indian Film Academy (IIFA) Awards green carpet. And the actress says she would now plan her outfits well in advance.

"Last night a fellow actress landed up wearing the same dress in a diff color as me on d green carpet! It ws quite amusing even for me (sic)," Bipasha wrote on Twitter.

"So, next time I’ll plan my green carpet outfit in advance n nt pull out things frm my cupboard last min (sic)," she added.

Both the actresses wore designer Ramona Narang’s dress. However, while Bipasha wore a biege shade, Ameesha opted for bright lemon colour.

0 comments:

Blog Archive