Tuesday, June 14

Charlize Theron is the face of Dior watches

Charlize TheronHollywood actress Charlize Theron is the face of the Dior VIII watch collection. The 35-year-old star, who has previously served as the representative for the French brand J’adore’s fragrance collection - did not hesitate when she was asked to work with Dior because she saw how "good looking" the watch was. "To work with them was a no-brainer and when I saw the product I was like, ‘That is a good looking watch!’," she said. However, the Oscar-winning beauty has not always been a great fan of watches and only recently began to sport the wrist accessory because she "missed" it. "I didn’t even wear a watch for like 10 years and only two years ago did I start wearing one again. I really missed it as a piece of jewellery," she said. Theron also said that she had never come to terms with seeing billboards with her face on them.

"How is that normal? It’s always incredibly bizarre. It’s like an out of body experience in many ways. I’m very proud of it, but it’s very awkward to look at yourself like that," she said.

0 comments:

Blog Archive