Friday, February 19

Serena Williams to launch her own nail collection

Serena WilliamsTennis ace Serena Williams is training to become a nail technician and is planning to launch her own nail collections in collaboration with HairTech.

"I am coming out with a nail collection with a company called HairTech. I also intend on being the most fashionable! Don’t be surprised if you hear about a part time job I’ve picked up at a local nail salon," said Serena.

"No one likes getting their nails done more than I do. As a matter of fact I go every four days to get a manicure and every seven days for a pedicure. So, I had a brilliant idea to get certified to be a nail tech."

Williams, who is dating American rapper Common, enjoys pampering herself so much she is determined to be the best nail student at the Florida school where she has signed up.

0 comments:

Blog Archive