Wednesday, February 24

Dannii Minogue to quit X Factor due to Pregnancy

Dannii MinogueDannii Minogue will no longer be a part of the auditions for the new X Factor series due to her pregnancy.

The talent show judge, who is expecting her child with ex-rugby player Kris Smith, confirmed her withdrawal when asked about her appearance on the show.

"If they’re auditioning in the hospital in Australia, yes, but otherwise, no! I will miss Cheryl, Louis and Simon, and not being there for the auditions, but I really need to be near my family in Australia at such an important time”, said Dannii.

Further she said, "I don’t know what is happening with “X Factor”. I just adore it and I had such a fun time last year. I’d love to be part of it somehow even if I just pop back and visit."

0 comments:

Blog Archive