Wednesday, February 24

Direct TV Service Options in your city

I must share one of my beautiful experience to you all. Last week I thought to avail Direct TV Services. I have been using Cable TV Services for the last five years and thought to upgrade to Direct TV Services. And I started searching out for the DIRECT TV Service provider in my locality. Eventually I came to know about MyTVOptions.com and I was surprised when this web portal helped me to find the Direct TV options available in my city.

Just by entering my choices, choosing from the type of channels viz HD, Sports, DVR, Movies, Locals and Internationals; this portal showed me the DIRECTTV Options for me. Well, I had to categorize my choices among Must Have It, Not Essential and Don’t Want It. And at the same time I had to put my zip code. And with a single search Direct TV Service options available in my city were on my computer screen.

There is one more thing that I would like to talk about MyTVOptions.com and that is- currently they are giving out some special offers to the new subscribers. There are three special offers for the all new subscribers. One can enjoy DIRECTV for 12 months by just paying $29.99/month and can avail 150+ channels with an access to 35 HD channels; or can opt for 210+ channels with an access of 45 HD channels by paying $34.99/month; or can go for 225+ channels with an access of 50 HD channels by paying $39.99/month. These special packages have been named Choice, Choice Xtra and Choice Ultimate respectively.

If you are looking for Direct TV Service options in your locality, I am quite sure that MyTVOptions can help you find one. And if you too get a Direct TV Service option, would you like to share it as I did?

0 comments:

Blog Archive