Sunday, January 3

Victoria Beckham wants to keep ruling fashion industry

Victoria BeckhamPop star turned fashion designer Victoria Beckham wants to rule the fashion industry for the next three decades.

The former Spice Girl has her own range of dresses, jeans and eyewear for her label dVb and while she is a relative newcomer to the fashion world, she has no intentions to leave it.

"I want to be here for 25 to 30 years. At the start it was tough because people had preconceptions but I worked incredibly hard and kept my head down. I have always had to work very, very hard with everything I do. That is just my work ethic," Victoria said.

The 35 year old star, who has three sons, Brooklyn (10), Romeo (7), and 4 year old Cruz with soccer star husband David Beckham, says her middle child has a huge interest in fashion and loves coming to work with her.

"We had dinner last night and Romeo wore a suit with a little shirt and tie. That's what he would wear every single day, he’s so into fashion. The other boys are all about going to the beach; he’s not interested. He’s like, “I want to go to work with mummy,” and he sits there going through the collection, feeling the fabrics, giving his opinion. He loves it”, added Victoria.

0 comments:

Blog Archive