Tuesday, January 12

Jennifer Lopez wishes to work till 71

Jennifer LopezJennifer Lopez has said she will remain in the glamour industry till she is 71 years old.

The singer, who has become a mother in recent years, has no plans of curtailing her career.

"I’ll be doing some form of this when I’m 71. This is what I do. What, because I have kids and a husband I’m not supposed to be me? I’m hyper JLo”, said JLo to US Elle magazine.

She added: "Everything I wanted before, I want twice as much now. Not material things - but to explore and think more.

"Being an artist doesn’t start because you’re 21 and it doesn’t end because you’re 51.

"You need that time to grow. You can’t be, ‘Oh, I’m out of the public, I’m going to have to make a comeback".

"My manager swears I should direct. I’m like, I’m not ready. Maybe when I’m 71.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive