Tuesday, January 19

Jessica Simpson flaunts body in a skimpy dress

Jessica SimpsonAfter defending her voluptuous frame, Jessica Simpson is now out to prove the critics wrong by flaunting her assets. The stunner gave a full frontal view of her ample charms as she stepped out in a cleavage popping dress.

The singer, who has taken to boxing to get in shape, was seen in an extremely low cut dress in California. Meeting up with her pals for dinner, Jessica had all eyes on her famous assets as she walked in a famous celeb hangout in California.

Giving credit for her slim frame to her new-found love for boxing, the singer wrote on her Tweeter page, "Boxing has changed my life! I have so much energy and it has cured my insomnia. Although I don’t think I can get out of bed I’m SO sore."

0 comments:

Blog Archive