Wednesday, January 20

Sandra Bullock at the peak of her career

Sandra BullockHollywood actress Sandra Bullock says that with the success of ‘The Blind Side’, and sharing the Best actress award with veteran star Meryl Streep at Critics Choice Awards, she has reached the peak of her career

"I’m just so happy to be here and I got to share the stage with Meryl Streep”, said Bullock.

"I just adore her, so that for me was the height of my career and it just happened. I’m so thankful and it’s unexpected, as most good things are," she added.

She says that filming for ‘The Blind Side’ has also helped her friendship circle.

"I met this extraordinary family the Touhys, who I wish I would have remembered to thank since they already did the extraordinary deed and Michael Oher did the most extraordinary thing in opening his heart and allowing himself to be enveloped by this family,” said Bullock.

“They changed my life and I am so happy to call them friends,” she added.

The actress has also bagged the Golden Globe award for Best actress for The Blind Side.

0 comments:

Blog Archive