Wednesday, July 16

Priyanka Chopra goes down memory lane

Priyanka Chopra went flash back to her early career as a model and drew from her experiences as a struggling model for her latest film, Fashion by Madhur Bhandarkar.

Priyanka had started her professional life as a model. And now while doing ‘Fashion’, she met up with friends from her modeling days… Noyonika Chatterjee, Jesse Randhawa and Aanchal Kumar.It seemed like an era between those days and her present career as an actor, she said.


“When I was modeling I was 17. So it’s like a whole era has passed between then and now”, says the actor. But her modeling spell was quite brief she reveals. She modeled only in the period between winning the Miss India pageant and the Miss World crown.


In Fashion, she plays a small town girl who struggles in the fashion world and undergoes a tremendous metamorphosis. “And I’ve gone through that metamorphosis myself. Like my character, I was a small-town girl finding my way through the modeling world when I came to Mumbai. A lot of it is derived from my own experiences”.


Priyanka is happy with her role and even happier working with Bhandarkar.

0 comments:

Blog Archive