Friday, June 20

Kangana Ranaut denies all rumours

Kangana Ranaut denies all the rumours directed towards her. Regarding her wafer thin- so called size zero looks she said, “There is nothing called size zero. It has been created by the media. People fall under pressure and go on a crash diet to get that perfect figure.”

So she doesn’t believe in the size zero obsessions. But weren’t she and co-star Priyanka Chopra pressurized to lose weight for next project titled Fashion.

“I don’t know about Priyanka but I was never asked to lose weight,” clarifies Kangana.

But regarding Fashion, the second rumour to float around was that Kangana and Priyanka were indulging in cat fights. Kangana was quick to reply, “I haven’t even heard about this rumour.”

A fresh attack on Kangana was her rumoured affair with Mohit Suri, her director in Raaz-2.

“Please let me tell you that I have nothing to do with my directors. Mohit loves his girlfriend so please don’t create these rumours,” says Kangana.

0 comments:

Blog Archive