Monday, June 23

Kashmira is making me famous, quotes Rakhi

Rakhi Sawant loves publicity of all kinds - positive or negative. And she doesn't mind even if it comes from her rivals like Kashmira Shah.

“Whether she loves me or hates me, she has made me famous by playing my role”, says Rakhi.

Kashmira apparently played an item girl named Rakhi who aspires to become an actress in a big budget musical called City of Dreams held in Mumbai last week.

But the Jungle girl maintained that her role had no resemblance to Rakhi. However, Rakhi asserts that it was undoubtedly a character inspired by her life.

“Kashmira definitely played Rakhi Sawant's role in that play. It was entirely based on me”, says Rakhi, who has just won a reality dance contest, Yeh Hai Jalwa.

She added, “Kashmera is such a girl that you befriend her and then she would backstab you. She never talks anything positive. I associate only negativity with her”.

Rakhi's remarks are a continuation of the war of words between the two Bollywood Item Girls.
Kashmira had recently said of Rakhi: “I love to hate her and I hate to love her”.

0 comments:

Blog Archive