Sunday, June 22

Vinay Pathak shares screen with SRK in Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi

Vinay Pathak is witty, smart, adorable, and talented and much more. After his stint in Bheja Fry directors and producers are lining outside his house. So he has been signed for a number of film projects.

In addition to all that, now he has another film in the Yash Raj Film's camp after Aaja Nachle. Vinay will now appear in Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi. "Yes, I have signed Aditya Chopra's Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi in which I will be playing an important role. But I cannot divulge into any details as the director and producer have clearly asked me not to do so. And I really cannot break a promise", says Vinay.

Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi will be Aditya Chopra's directorial venture after 8 years. The film has Shah Rukh Khan and debutante Anushka Sharma. His last film was Mohabbatein. On the other hand, Vinay Pathak has a release on June 27 titled Via Darjeeling.

0 comments:

Blog Archive