Saturday, June 13

Reese Witherspoon to launch own perfume

Reese WitherspoonFollowing in the footsteps of celebrities like Halle Berry, Beyonce Knowles and Britney Spears, Hollywood actress Reese Witherspoon will soon be launching her own perfume.

The "Legally Blonde" star, who is a model for Avon, will team up with the cosmetics firm's scent experts to create signature perfume "In Bloom".

Witherspoon's fragrance will feature hints of gardenia, magnolia and jasmine. The actress revealed that she chose those ingredients as they remind her of home.

"In developing "In Bloom", I found myself drawn to the scents of my childhood in Tennessee. We had a great big magnolia tree in the backyard, and it`s that beautiful white blossom that inspired the perfume," Witherspoon said.

"In Bloom is also indicative of where I am in my life today. I'm feeling very strong and independent, and so happy, so full of life. The fragrance truly captures that feeling - it`s very sensual, very romantic and alluring," she added.

The perfume "In Bloom" is expected to hit the stores in November.

0 comments:

Blog Archive