Saturday, June 6

Marisa Miller says her assets are 100 percent natural

Marisa MillerVictoria’s Secret model Marisa Miller has dismissed claims that she has undergone breast enhancement surgery, insisting she has it “100 percent natural”.

The stunning blonde, who bagged the top spot in Maxim magazine’s Hot 100 list last year, revealed she is naturally voluptuous but works hard to maintain her curves.

"A lot of people believe that because I’m curvy - and blonde - I’ve had a boob job or some other kind of plastic surgery, which isn’t true”.

"I’m 100 percent natural. But I have to work hard to stay in shape. There’s no magic pill. Believe me, if there was, I’d know about it," she added.

The stunning model further explained, "Working out is not a luxury, it’s a necessity. Surfing is my favourite workout."

0 comments:

Blog Archive