Tuesday, June 2

Kim Kardashian Buys Own Engagement Ring

Kim KardashianKim Kardashian admits to shopping for her own engagement ring. Although Kim and Reggie are not officially engaged, Kim has been heard telling people it’s just easier to do the shopping herself and has been ring browsing keeping tabs on what styles she prefers. You know, just in case Reggie decided to propose.

Kim Kardashian told E! Online, “It’s just easier. Isn’t it easy if someone’s like, ‘This is exactly what I want.’ It’ll make your life so easy.”

Kim Kardashian is dating NFL star Reggie Bush. The two were introduced at the ESPY Awards, and have been toegther ever since. Now, Bush hasn't proposed yet, but Kim Kardashian admits that she has already picked out the ring for when he is ready. She said, "He definitely knows all of us went ring shopping. I definitely scared him and told him it was probably way more expensive than it is, just so that when he goes he feels like he's getting a good deal. He knows what it looks like. I think I've emailed him enough pictures!"

The two are very close and Kim claims that she is his good luck charm. Reggie plays for the New Orleans Saints. She was recently quoted as saying, "I don't have to sneak into games. I'd like to think I was his good luck charm, but I'd also like to think he plays at his best even when I'm not there."

Now, we are wondering if the ring shopping will encourage Reggie to propose or send him running for the hills.

Kardashian let her sisters, Kourtney and Khloe, in on the engagement ring shopping, telling them exactly what she wants so Reggie Bush can hit them up for ideas.

According to sister Kourtney, ‘Kim found one the other day and she was like, “It’s only $20 million” ’.

0 comments:

Blog Archive