Monday, September 29

Shruti Agrawal to enter bollywood

Be it Aap Ka Surroor - The Moviee or Karzzzz debutants just get lucky when cast opposite Himesh Reshammiya. Aap Ka Surroor had Hansika Motwani and Karzzzz has Shweta Kumar. And now his upcoming film, Hhey Gujju has new-bee, Shruti Agrawal as a lead opposite him. The supermodel Shruti Agrawal, is all set to mark her foray in films.

Her film is titled Hhey Gujju and she is playing the lead opposite Himesh Reshammiya. It is a romantic comedy and is being directed by Satish Kaushik and produced by Studio 18. She plays the role of an NRI girl who comes to India and falls in love with Himesh.

“It was sheer luck that I bagged the film. The producers were looking out for someone to play the lead and after seeing my pictures, they called up my agent. I was informed that I had to meet them urgently. It was already seven in the evening but I still went for the meeting. The producers just spoke to me for 15 minutes and said that they would revert in a week's time but before I reached home, I got a call from my agent who said I was selected”, says Shruti.

Shruti Agrawal has done an acting course from Anupam Kher's An Actor Prepares Academy. Before the course, I have not done anything in acting so I had to start from scratch. But yes being a model from the past two and a half years did help. She is a professional model and has done shows with a lot of leading designers and has been featured in the Kingfisher swimsuit calendar twice.

0 comments:

Blog Archive