Sunday, September 14

Gul Panag poses in night costume for Maxim


Gul Panag- the young woman sizzles on the cover of latest issue of MAXIM that too in her night costume.

The first question that comes to the mind of so many people out there is - 'Why is Gul being seen in such outfits on print after being in the industry for so many years? Gul esponses is a desperate way, “Well, my answer is simple and straight - no one approached me to do such a shoot before! I was always game for it but then it had to be a magazine/publication of repute that could have made me say yes to getting into a night costume for a cover. Well, Maxim thought of me and I didn't have any reasons to say no”.

Why a desperate move?
“You must be kidding me! Me, getting desperate, and that too to see myself in a costume which is far less revealing than a swimming costume? Come on, give me a break! If you do a search on internet, some of the first few images would have me in a swimsuit. For someone who wore a swimsuit way back in 1999 for Miss Universe pageant, I can only laugh at the insinuation that I am being desperate. Now now now, I am not trying to be a 'born again' actress who suddenly decides to come out of a closet, leave her sari/salwar-suit behind and suddenly aim at becoming chic!”

0 comments:

Blog Archive