Thursday, September 18

Namrata Shirodkar denies Sanjay Dutt because of Gautam’s Love

Namrata Shirodkar is best remembered for her stellar performance as a streetwalker in Mahesh Manjrekar's Vaastav opposite Sanjay Dutt. This time she had an opportunity to repeat history.

Namrata got an movie offer with Sanjay Dutt but she had to deny it because of her little son, Gautam. "Sanju who's a dear friend sent me an offer through Rakesh Nath for a T Series film. I was tempted. But then I looked at my son, and that moment was over. Really, at this moment I want nothing more than to look after him. And he's quite a handful. On some days, I just want to sit under a shooting umbrella in a sunny outdoor location all over again. But then nothing gives me more happiness than Gautam,” she explains.

Namrata brightens with maternal pride. "I don't want to say it myself. But Gautam is a very good- looking boy. He has my eyes and Mahesh's smile."

Namrata's husband Mahesh Babu is the reining superstar in Telugu cinema, and she has now started taking interest in his career.

0 comments:

Blog Archive