Sunday, September 21

Goldie Behl offers sequel of Drona to Aishwarya Rai


The director of Drona, Goldie Behl has announced the shooting of its sequel and he has offered the role of leading lady to Aishwarya Rai.

“Aishwarya is my Bhabhi and if she likes the subject and role, it would be privilege and honour for me to work with her”, said Goldie Behl.

Behl has announced the sequel much before Drona has even released in theatres. He explained,” I will be making a sequel of it anyways. I hope that the film is well received, but even if it is not, I will go with its sequel”.

“When I wrote this film, I had written so much that it cannot be incorporated in a single film. The end of the film leaves a question mark. So there is already a story before and after the film. It has a prequel and sequel written in the story form. I am sure people would like to know what happened before and after this,” said Behl.

The onus is now on Eros, Rose Movies and Abhishek Bachchan to move things forward, says Behl.

The Behls and the Bachchans are family friends as Ramesh Behl had produced and directed various films with Big B, which included hits like Kasme Vaade and Pukar.

0 comments:

Blog Archive