Saturday, August 9

Rakhi Sawant Vs Mallika Sherawat

Actress, item girl and host of chat show, Rakhi Sawant is furious with another sultry actress Mallika Sherawat for refusing to appear on her T.V. show, the Rakhi Sawant Show.

The show, which airs on Zoom T.V.. has garnered guests like Shah Rukh Khan and Aamir Khan. This makes Rakhi furious that with such big stars agreeing to be part of the show, Mallika Sherawat had the audacity to refuse the show even while she is busy promoting her new film.
Rakhi says that Mallika Sherawat was not on her wish list of interviewees but the show’s producers approached the latter who refused. “ I have been told that Mallika is insecure about facing me. She has no reason to be. I am not a good dancer like her and she’s a big star where as I am the poorest person in the industry today,” says a fuming Rakhi Sawant.

Rakhi feels Mallika shouldn’t have behaved in such a haughty manner, “Does she think she’s such a diva? In God’s eyes, we are all one and the same. Itna ghamand kabhi bhi nahi karna chahiye.(One should not be so proud) If I do, I will go to the gutter. I say she’s better than me but what I can give she can’t. But I am honest…. I won’t become smaller if she doesn’t come on my show, she becomes small for refusing. Anyway, I have no problems that Mallika refused me. When she needs me I will stand by her.”

0 comments:

Blog Archive