Thursday, August 28

Actress Rambha admitted to hospital

RambhaRecently actress Rambha was admitted to a hospital due to food poisoning and the rumour zone said that she attempted suicide. Now the actress has denied all such rumours and revealed the fact.

“I was uneasy after food poisoning and was kept in hospital for observation. Some mischievous elements spread a canard that I attempted suicide with ulterior motives,” Rambha says.

“I am attached to my family and a happy-go-lucky person. My co-stars, producers and fans telephoned from all over the country, demanding I disclosed the identity of the imaginary man who is supposed to have jilted me to force him to marry me,” a cheerful looking Rambha says at her southwest suburb residence.

Rambha has acted in 100 plus movies in Tamil, Malayalam, Telugu, Kannada, Hindi and Bhojpuri.

0 comments:

Blog Archive